Our PowerCraft Biscuit Jointer
|Used for||Cutting pockets out of wood for use in joining them|
This tool uses a small circular blade to cut pockets out of wood for biscuits and glue to be inserted, allowing for a flush joint between two pieces of wood.
|Blade bore diameter||22mm|
|Max. cutting depth||19mm|
- Wear hearing and eye protection when using this tool, dust masks are suggested.
- Tie back or remove loose clothing or jewelry. Keep your hair, clothing and gloves away from moving parts.
- Inspect the equipment before use
- Secure (via clamps etc) all work before using this tool
- Hold the machine with both hands when applying it to the workpiece
- Do not attempt to remove splinters and wood chips from the equipment while it's plugged in
- Clean and inspect the equipment after you've finished using it