Project a Sketch
Project a sketch
|Started||20 November 2010|
|Finished||7 December 2010|
The Project-A-Sketch is a giant Etch-A-Sketch!
The object itself was originally built by Bob for the 'MadLab Playhouse' area at Playspace 2010. It is a collaboration with MadLab, with the design work being done by Hwa Young, and the PC software written by Dave.
Since then it has been exhibited at multiple events all over the UK, including:
- Maker Faire UK (March 2011)
- FutureEverything HandMade (May 2011)
- Brighton Mini MakerFaire (September 2011)
- FutureEverything HandMade (May 2012)
- Derby Mini MakerFaire (June 2012)