Script error: No such module "Infobox".
Current Status - Installed and working. The aim of this project is to design an RFID based lock system for the Madlab Storage area, with a simple system for adding and removing allowed cards, and to include a backup system for opening the door. This system will eventually be modified to use Ethernet and a central database for all cards, allowing the change of privileges quickly and easily through an online database.
The aim of this project is to create a system that
- Uses RFID technology for identification
- Has a screen for interface
- Has a simple menu for changing settings
- Any Arduino or compatible hardware
- 16x2 LCD Screen (preferably with backlight)
- 4 buttons
- RFID Reader
The current and past versions of the hardware can be found here
- Hardware v0.1 - Initial hardware layout - done in Eagle. includes schematic.
- Hardware v0.2 - Completely re-done schematic layout and PCB layout. Easier to read Schematic, and PCB designed with minimal top layer for ease of creation with single sided manufacturing capabilities.
The current and past versions of the software can be found here
- Software v01 - Version 1 of the software with all basic functionality
- Software v02 - Version 2, with changes to the pin allocations to work with v0.2 of the PCB.