The MMMM (Members Monthly Monday Meeting) is a monthly meeting on the First Monday of each month at 19:00 that all members of the space are invited to. We discuss issues relevant to our community, including project updates, events, decisions, infrastructure and policy changes. Meetings are ended with direction for the upcoming month and wind up with social time.
If there is something you’d like to discuss, please add it to the Agenda below, this aims to keep discussions on track and away from Bikeshedding. The meetings aren’t compulsory and members are invited to attend.
Hackspace Manchester, Wellington House, Pollard Street, Manchester, M40 7FS
- The month before the MMMM, points can be added to this page (under "Member submitted items") by any member to be discussed
- At the MMMM, this page will be referenced. Team updates will be requested, and all points will be discussed by the Chair.
- The minute taker will then write minutes, and upload them to the MMMMM Github repo, see the links above.
- Once the minutes have been published, the Member Submitted Items will be replaced with `* <Your items here>`
- The group chat and forum should then be updated with links to the minutes.
Next Meeting Agenda
Please do not remove these as they are required at each meeting
- Approval of minutes for last meeting
- Reports from teams
- 3D Print
Member submitted items
- Haccess Update Request: Please can we have an update on haccess. Who is looking after it? Was the plan to integrate it into tool access still planned?
- New members form, ideally we need something short and sweet (that fits on a single sheet of A4) we can print off and hand to people on Wednesday's maybe a glossy flyer or something. I tried creating a page here New_Members but I'm not sure if that's appropriate - Richard
- I don't mind people painting the space, but I'd like for it not to look a mess (like the side of a London Underground toilet) can we add in some sort of advisory to the Citizen Hacman document to at least discuss it first before hand? At the very least we need to be careful if someone decides to paint the tools - Richard
Previous Meeting's Minutes
Minutes are written up and uploaded to the GitHub repo as a markdown file named by the date the meeting was on. https://github.com/HACManchester/MMMMM