Metal Pillar Drill
Script error: No such module "Infobox".
This drill runs at the correct speed for drilling through metals and similar materials. Its speed can be easily adjusted by changing the belt position in the top compartment, and the information on the belt position and the speed that position will output is marked on a sticker above the chuck on the drill press.
We advise users of the drill press to:
- Check the machine is in safe working order before using it
- Tie back long hair, remove loose jewelry, and secure loose clothing before using this equipment
- Safely and securely clamp work before drilling it
- Do not leave the key in the chuck
- use the guard attached to the drill
- Not use gloves when using the drill (there have been incidents where this has caused injuries by pulling hands into the drill)
- Be aware of swarf, and raise the drill bit occasionally to allow the swarf to break away
- clean up and inspect the machine after use