Funny, and possibly out-of-context, quotes heard in the space or on the chat(s).
- "That is an offence" - GM
- "Why does the label printer have an anus?" - GM
- "Do you know what really annoys me about the anus on the label printer? It covers up the rating plate!" - GM
- "doorbell doesn’t work so bang loudly on the door" - cone
- "Can someone go over there and lube that thing up" - Bunny
- "I wonder if oriental people have cheese in their countries" BunnyGirl
- "How come Orientation isn't racist" - Bunnygirl
- "what do Oriental people call Orienting they can't really call it me-ing can they" - Bunny Girl
- If someone from South Korea want a good job do they go to the Korea Advice Service" Bunny Girl
- In China what do they call there cups is it Fine Bone us" - Bunny Girl
- Where can i find the stuff I've uploaded on github.... is it suppositories - bunny Girl
Plenty of protein in the cute boy diet - Kinnison
"It's like masturbating an alien!" - Bob
"I keep forgetting that August is a month." - Alex
<Tallscreen> I'm happy to go with pervy
<Tallscreen> Aaaargh. Looking at cheap stuff on eBay which I don't need! <parag0n> welcome to my world
<parag0n> i wonder how many people i've killed with that advice
< NotQuiteHere> Somehow "my power supply exploded a bit" has all the reassuring qualities of "it was only a small fireball, more of a bijou fireballette really".
The classification of wheeled vehicles
15:44 < tallscreen> http://protobikes.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/1-11-2013-21-36-28_002.jpg 15:45 < tallscreen> How cute is that? 15:46 < TBSliver> im not surprised you want to make one of them :P 15:51 < tallscreen> I just want to hug it. 15:52 < srimech> That's a unicycle with a stabiliser. 15:54 < wlll> Some would call that a Bicycle. 15:54 * wlll <-- pedant 15:54 < srimech> So is a normal bike with stablisers a quadricycle? 15:54 < wlll> It has to me 15:54 < wlll> be* 15:54 < srimech> Motorbike with a sidecar? 15:55 < wlll> I'd have to go with Motortrike 15:55 * wlll isn't giving this up 15:57 < parag0n> what about a bike with stabilisers on the front and back 15:58 < NucWin> so a drag car is a 6 wheeler because it has rear stabilisers? 15:58 < srimech> Car with a bike rack on the back but the rack has broken and one of the bike wheels is dragging on the road? 15:59 < wlll> Illegal pentacycle 15:59 < wlll> Drag cars are just stupid 16:00 < NucWin> hover boat on a tailer? 16:00 < parag0n> bicycle hovercraft 16:00 < parag0n> nullacycle? 16:01 < parag0n> segway? 16:02 < NucWin> a car on two mc donnalds trays with the handbreak on? 16:02 < parag0n> an upside down car? 16:03 < wlll> These will all be carefully categorised in time. 16:03 < srimech> Is a paddle steamer a bicycle? 16:03 < wlll> Yes. 16:03 < srimech> Zorb. Monowheel or Infiniwheel? 16:03 < wlll> Hmmm 16:04 < wlll> I'd err on the side of not a wheel 16:04 < wlll> so a nullacycle 16:04 < srimech> Hmm 16:04 < parag0n> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/IT_%28South_Park%3B_The_Entity%29.jpeg 16:04 < parag0n> ? 16:04 < srimech> Is someone on rollerskates riding an octocyle or two quads? 16:05 < srimech> octocycle* 16:05 < parag0n> what if they're on a bike, wearing rollerskates 16:05 < wlll> Two quads, and that's still a bicycle and two quadcycles.
15:58 < parag0n> but lemons dont play music :(