We have two fretsaws, a Draper saw and a Power Craft model.
Draper Fretsaw - PART No.FS16A
- Maximum cut - 50mm (2")
- Throat depth - 400mm (16")
- Blade length - 127mm (5")
- Cuts per minute - 1450
- Stroke - 19mm
- Table size - 374 x 200mm
- Table tilt - 0-45°
- Machine dimensions - 400 x 216 x 220mm
- Motor - 93W (230V/A.C.)
- Nett/gross weight - 20/23kg
The typical sound pressure level of this tool is less than 70db
This tool takes 5" (127mm) length pinned blades as a preference (although it can take flat blades as explained in the manual)
We usually stock 0.25x2mm (0.010x0.080 inch), 7.5z/cm (18.5TPI) blades, which are stored in the blue toolbox marked SPARE SAW BLADES.
Power Craft Fretsaw
Also sold as the PowerPlus POWX190 scroll saw, this saw is a bit bigger than the Draper model.
Blade size: 133 x 2.6mm, pinned as a preference
- Don't leave the machine while it's running - it can frequently move on its own
- Use guard to prevent blades and material breaking in a dangerous way.